Social Media Director
Rug & Kilim - Long Island City, NY
For more Career enquiries email email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Rug & Kilim is hiring a driven, knowledgeable Social Media Director to support our trade only showroom in NYC and manage the strategy and content for our various platforms. The primary responsibilities of the Social Media Director will be to work with the Editorial and Design departments on original content for platforms including but not limited to Rug & Kilim’s Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and other niche social media websites relating to our high-end luxury rug business. The Social Media Director will also be responsible for gauging response metrics, contributing to and adjusting strategies, overseeing our Social Media Calendar with strict deadlines and conducting daily research on best practices and replies on each platform—including regular reports on progress to the Creative Director and the senior members of our company.
- Become familiar with Rug & Kilim’s current social media profiles on both desktop and mobile platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and more
- Consult Mr. Nazmiyal on posts and regular creative for advertisements on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Measure and report updates and progress using platform tools, data-driven metrics, direct responses, and other appropriate software when possible
- Familiarity with posting, metrics, and trend tracking on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and other major platforms.
- Experience with pitching and actualizing content from start to finish cooperating with Mr. Nazmiyal’s vision and the resources in our design and editorial teammates on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis abiding by a strict Social Media Calendar.
- Ability to research and understand data and trends to implement and adjust new strategies for better content and visibility with the audience of our international brand.
- $40-45,000, Negotiable, Competitive
- Entry Level – Experienced (3+ years in Social Media management or relevant branding extremely preferred)